Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step by Step guide to starting a match?
Hi Guys,

Can any of the more experience players create a step by step guide on how to log in and get into a match. Their appears to be a bit of confusion in the MIRC chat.

I am still trying to get into my 1st match but we have had 4 people online Smile
What time are you usually online? EST (GMT-500) here... it's easier to show you on the server. I'll be on sporadically from 9-5 EST tomorrow (8/9)
[Image: jmb.gif]
(08-09-2023, 01:29 AM)JMBCCXXVI Wrote: What time are you usually online? EST (GMT-500) here... it's easier to show you on the server. I'll be on sporadically from 9-5 EST tomorrow (8/9)

I'll be online between 6pm - 10pm GMT hopefully be able to get a game tonight Smile
(08-09-2023, 09:35 AM)kentao Wrote:
(08-09-2023, 01:29 AM)JMBCCXXVI Wrote: What time are you usually online? EST (GMT-500) here... it's easier to show you on the server. I'll be on sporadically from 9-5 EST tomorrow (8/9)

I'll be online between 6pm - 10pm GMT hopefully be able to get a game tonight Smile

0) Download WAP2P. Download WA! if needed.
1) Set WA! (Set WA.exe on log screen, OR Options > Set WA.exe). Make sure this is WA.exe and not the zip.
1.5) Launch WA! to ensure it loads. Close this WA! as you don't want several copies of WA! open.
2) Find an opponent. Left click on their name and hit "CHALLENGE". As long as they don't have Auto-decline, you'll send them a challenge.
3) They need to Accept.
4) Choose your account on WA!.
5) Go back on WAP2P and select your WAC click send info. You can do this before going to WA! if you know which account it is before the match starts. This isn't required, but if two people use the same account, the game will crash and not be able to be played.
5) My preference because I feel it works more: If you challenged, you should HOLD SHIFT and click MANAGER INFO once on the WA! client. Then click "I clicked Manager Info" on WAP2P
6) The game screen on WA! should load... select your deck and start. If you take too long it'll crash.

Things to keep in mind: WA! is circa 2001. Two Firewalled people can NOT connect 99% of the time. If you can disable Firewalls and open ports 7666-7668, I encourage you to. It'll make connecting to more players possible.
Yes, if someone could record themselves showing us how to operate from unzipping to whatever else we have to do that would be great!
Not sure if the server is offline, everytime i open MIRC i get to the locker room page then it show`s not responding then crashes.
(08-10-2023, 05:52 AM)kentao Wrote: Not sure if the server is offline, everytime i open MIRC i get to the locker room page then it show`s not responding then crashes.

Hmm, that wouldn't relate to a server being down. 

Does it let you try to join any rooms?

Screenshots help! If you take a screenshot and save it with Paint, then upload it here and post the link, I can look at it.
(08-10-2023, 06:49 PM)JMBCCXXVI Wrote:
(08-10-2023, 05:52 AM)kentao Wrote: Not sure if the server is offline, everytime i open MIRC i get to the locker room page then it show`s not responding then crashes.

Hmm, that wouldn't relate to a server being down. 

Does it let you try to join any rooms?

Screenshots help! If you take a screenshot and save it with Paint, then upload it here and post the link, I can look at it.

http://wap2p.com/up/i/Kentao1.png
http://wap2p.com/up/i/Kentao 2.png

No metter where i click the application becomes not responsive.
Hmm. Saying you're not reggied... I'll get that taken care of soon. I think my reggie script broke. Smile
Can you write a step by step in how to open ports? I disabled my windows FW completely and tried to connect and i couldn’t still. I know it might be different for everyone. Doesn’t help I’m at my in-laws right now and I can’t get access to the router.