Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAQ
You can access this FAQ in WAP2P by typing /helpme.

Q: What ports do I need to play?
A: You need to open ports 6667 for mIRC (WAP2P) and 7666, 7667, and 7668 for WA! (games).

Q: Why does my anti-virus flag WAP2P?
A: WAP2P uses mIRC to connect to a server to chat, then uses various codes and scripts to run commands. A lot of anti-virus programs don't like this. 

Q: How do I set my tag?
A: Click Options > Change Tag.

Q: I can't join the Arena_Entrance.
A: You probably need registered. Join the SPR and it'll send a notice to the server that someone needs help. Send Reggie-Request a PM and he'll register you.

Q: How do I get info?
A: By clicking on a name.

Q: That music scared the hell out of me! How can I shut it off?
A: This can be disabled in Options. (Opening Sound is different than "Block Sounds". If you hit "Block Sounds", it will block all sounds the client makes (aka sonixes, entrance themes, etc).)

Q: How do I get title history?
A: With a name selected, simply right click up where you see rank.

Q: How do I get bonus icons?
A: With a name selected, double click on "Switch Player Info View". From there you will see all bonus icons. This has been updated to a mini-browser window for better loading and more icon functions!

Q: I double clicked to see bonus icons, but I see someone else's icons?
A: That's because the icons come up based upon the name selected in the name list.

Q: How do I get former WTT wins?
A: With the bonus icon screen open, right click like it was viewing title history. As of WAP2P 23.08, these are now all month based. We are in the process of converting all old PPV history to the new monthly format and will have prettier icons soon.

Q: Can I use my WLD from before?
A: No, all Win Loss Draw records are now stored on Ref.

Q: Why are Global ranks different from "vs you" ranks?
A: Official WLD ranks are now stored on Ref. He will add a win if you win, loss if you lose, etc. Therefore, if someone's personal WLD file is older it may be out of sync.

Q: How do I join a faction?
A: Go to Options and click Join. You can also type /joinfaction.

Q: How much is it to change my nickname?
A: It is 75 TP if you do it the official way. You can, of course, make a new name on the server as we need to start over anyway. But of course, it'll be 75 TP to move everything over. * This may also be waived upon first name change for certain circumstances such as typos, etc.

Q: Why is my tag all broken up?
A: This is because of how it was programmed. I could not get it to function correctly, so I broke tags down to 6 words per line.

Q: How do I refresh the who's here box?
A: Single click anywhere in the "Who's Here" box.

Q: How do I look for someone on server?
A: You can either type /search to see a nice pretty box, or type /whois and the person's name. IE: /whois JMBCCXXVI.

Q: Search link doesn't work when I press enter!
A: It is programmed this way because of mIRC limitations.

Q: There is a webpage embedded in mIRC. What does it do?
A: The webpage is used mostly to display champs. This is because the old way was rather ugly. It ALSO, can be used when new updates are out and available, so you no longer have to type the URLs; you can click them from the top...

Q: How do I play games?
A: First challenge someone. Once challenged, they will be able to accept or cancel. Once accepted, your WA! will load. When WA! is loaded, choose a manager and then you will see the main menu. Hold Shift, and click on MANAGER INFO

Q: No fair! My opponent used a belt page!
A: As long as they're champion, that's okay! When our community builds, we'll start having events again for those championships.

Q: When can I play on my Mac or mobile device?
A: As-is? Never. You can play on your Mac if you use an app that will allow you to use Windows (Plesk) and play it that way. Because WA! uses technology from 2003, it was never made for mobile; therefore, WAP2P was never designed for mobile. Now, you can use a software like TeamViewer to access your computer from your phone and play that way--but it honestly isn't worth it.
[Image: jmb.gif]

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Messages In This Thread
FAQ - by JMBCCXXVI - 08-08-2023, 04:54 AM
validation business plan - by ThomasKiz - 03-18-2024, 02:54 PM
resume objective contract analyst - by AlexBip - 03-23-2024, 12:24 PM
best university term paper ideas - by AlexBip - 03-28-2024, 07:04 PM
business plan for new york city - by AustinGot - 04-25-2024, 06:47 AM
thesis papers for animal farm - by AlexBip - 03-31-2024, 04:53 AM
writing essay using apa style - by AustinGot - 04-08-2024, 05:34 AM
cell division essay - by ThomasKiz - 04-16-2024, 06:51 PM
free business plan bakery - by ThomasKiz - 04-25-2024, 02:58 PM